Teaching with ChronoZoom
Thank you for your interest in teaching with ChronoZoom.
The goal is to provide you with simple and powerful pedagogical tools for standards-aligned education of historical thinking.
- 3 Sample Units: WWI, Atlantic Encounters, ChronoZoomers Guild
- Each unit is designed to last 1 to 2 weeks
- Includes customizable template files
To read an overview of the curriculum, please click here.
To download the entire curriculum, use the button below:
Need help? Questions? Suggestions?
- LEARN NC University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Education
- Denton Ireson, Pittsylvania County Public Schools (VA)
- David Hicks, Virginia Tech
- David Hunter, Zombie-Based Learning
- Seth Kotch, University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill
- Andy Mink, University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill
- Elizabeth Mulcahy, Albemarle County Public Schools (VA)
- Michael Neiberg, U.S. Army War College
- Joshua Reid, University of Massachusetts – Boston
- Samantha Shires, Guilford County Schools (NC)